365 Days of Photos

This blog is getting a fresh start. After putting a bit to much pressure on myself my days of summer blog did not get to the end of the summer. I have started again on January 1st 2011, if I miss a day or take a long time to upload I am not going to quit, I am just going to try to be more flexible. After loosing my second baby in just over a year being flexible is now a necessity of life and survival and over the course of this year I have idea what will happen but I am open to many things and I am excited to where it might take me.

From the original blog:

On Monday June 21st 2010, the first day of summer I started this blog - sort of a days of summer blog, and when it is finished I am going to print it to make a book for me to remember this summer and the year following. This summer will be hard for me, just as the past 7 months have been becuase I am fighting my infertility struggles at the same time grieving my baby who was born too early and only lived for two weeks. I am going to find something gorgeous, beautiful or just plain cute to make me smile everyday and post it here. I need to start looking at all the beauty out there - and taking the time to capture it! To learn more about me and my journey visit me here: http://raindrops-sammy.blogspot.com

Monday, August 9, 2010

Saturday July 31st - Good friends


Went on a girls weekend away - so relaxing!

No comments:

Post a Comment